- This event has passed.
News Conference – Colorado State Capitol Foyer
February 23, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm UTC+0
Colorado Leaders To Urge Confirmation of Judge Gorsuch
Judicial Crisis Network Event to Feature Colorado Attorney General Cynthia Coffman, Elected Officials, & Business and Civic Leaders
Set for 1 p.m. on Thursday, February 23
DENVER, CO – On Thursday February 23d, the Judicial Crisis Network (JCN), a non-profit organization dedicated to strengthening liberty and justice in America, will host a press conference at the Colorado State Capitol, calling on the U.S. Senate to grant Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch an up-or-down vote and restore the Supreme Court to full membership.
- Colorado Attorney General Cynthia Coffman
- Colorado Senate President Kevin Grantham (invited)
- State Sen. Owen Hill (R-Colorado Springs)
- Jeff Hunt, Director, The Centennial Institute
- Debbie Chaves, Executive Director, Colorado Family Action
- Jeff Wasden, CEO, Colorado Business Roundtable
- Tony Gagliardi, CEO, NFIB – Colorado
- Members of the state House and Senate
What: News Conference calling on U.S. Senate to confirm Judge Neil Gorsuch
When: February 23, 2017 at 100 p.m.
Where: Colorado State Capitol Building, West Foyer, 200 E Colfax Ave, Denver